This week on KEPW News Weekly Edition:
- Ahead of the election for governor, many Oregon State agencies are experiencing change and loss.
- The New Era Convergence will explore solidarity and unity in social movements.
- St. Vincent de Paul shares plans for a transitional housing development in South Eugene.
- Lane County opens a new 75 bed low barrier navigation center for the unhoused in the River Road neighborhood.
- The CHIPS Act aims to support technology manufacturing in the US, but some disagree with its strategy.
- And more!
These episodes are also broadcast on KEPW 97.3 FM in Eugene, Oregon on Mondays at 6am and 1:30pm and repeating on Wednesdays and Sundays at the same times. You can subscribe to the podcast on Apple, Google, and Spotify podcasts.