This week on KEPW News Weekly Edition:
- After years of work, Eugene City Planners move on to the adoption phase for the River Road and Santa Clara Neighborhood Plan.
- Divest Oregon is pushing for the State of Oregon to move public funds out of fossil fuel investments.
- Homes For Good has 50 affordable housing program waiting lists open until August 9th.
- The Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife offers tips to help protect wildlife while enjoying nature during a drought.
- A new study claims over 338,000 pandemic deaths could have been prevented in the United States under a universal health care system.
- And more!
These episodes are also broadcast on KEPW 97.3 FM in Eugene, Oregon on Mondays at 6am and 1:30pm and repeating on Wednesdays and Sundays at the same times.