This week on KEPW News Weekly Edition:
- Double Sided Media offers advice to journalists covering protests.
- The City of Eugene asks if EWEB can support its ambitious plans for electrification.
- A new report suggests that excessive corporate profits are driving inflation more than the increase of wages as is commonly thought.
- Local advocates for the unsheltered discuss our local situation.
- The City Club of Eugene looks at the nation’s growing news deserts.
- And more!
These episodes are also broadcast on KEPW 97.3 FM in Eugene, Oregon on Mondays at 6am and 1:30pm and repeating on Wednesdays and Sundays at the same times.