This week on KEPW News Weekly Edition:
- The League of Women Voters shares the Bill of Rights.
- The March Against Fear rallied residents against the threat of domestic terrorism.
- A mistrial is declared in a ‘Stop The Sweeps’ case.
- Senator Ron Wyden warns about government threats to privacy.
- Members of the Neighborhood Leaders Council want more involvement with the City of Eugene.
- And more!
These episodes are also broadcast on KEPW 97.3 FM in Eugene, Oregon on Mondays at 6am and 1:30pm and repeating on Wednesdays and Sundays at the same times.