This week on KEPW News Weekly Edition:
- The Wear Orange campaign seeks to bring attention to the dangers posed by guns.
- The Southeast Neighbors Transportation Committee talks about LTD, pedestrian safety, and cargo bikes for disaster relief.
- Community Rights Lane County seeks to protect local watersheds.
- Lane Transit District is building its mobility management framework.
- The Oregon State Marine Board encourages boat safety.
- The recent PathFinder EX disaster drill highlights the need for more practice.
- And more!
These episodes are also broadcast on KEPW 97.3 FM in Eugene, Oregon on Mondays at 6am and 1:30pm and repeating on Wednesdays and Sundays at the same times.